04 April 2013

New Listings on a Rainy Day

Lucky me, I came down with the flu on Tuesday night! I think the worst of it is over, and I'll be back to normal tomorrow! Luckily I got time off work for my birthday so I didn't have to call in, AND my print shop got my order done a couple of days early, so I was able to take my time getting some new listings together while enjoying the rain outside!

So, now for some shameless self-promotion.

So far I have these new listings... Any feedback on photographs, pricing, the product itself, is appreciated!!

Happy Secretary's Day Card! $4.50
Wise Blood Stationery Set $13
Mama Bear Mother's Day Card $4.50
I'll be listing the other three Mother's Day cards now through Tuesday!

And don't forget to use this fancy $5 off coupon when you buy $24 worth of stuff from the shop now through Saturday, which is my birthday!
Side note. I love how uncomfortable this particular costume of Bowie's makes the men in my life. My husband is unfazed (he is subjected to constant exposure to all things Bowie, the lucky guy), but I've received multiple comments about it from various menfolk over the age of 30, which I find funny.

Oh Bowie. You are my hero.

♥ Ciara Kay

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the props you include in them.

    Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I missed your birthday and the sale, but am sending happy wishes your way today. Hope you're feeling better too! I got a kick out of the side-note.

    ReplyDelete