15 January 2013

Scoutaroo Paper Co. is Now Open!

I'm tired of waiting (and not very good at it in the first place) so here goes nothing!! I am pleased to announce that you can now order my "Under the Sea" Classroom Valentines on Etsy!


Go check it out! They come with envelopes & stickers, too! Unfortunately all I can offer are pre-orders, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks to get your order, but the time will go by faster than you know it, and then one day your mailbox will have a delightful package of adorable Valentines made by yours truly inside of it!!

Consider this a soft opening... Once Jamie and I are operating like functional adults and not living in our parent's spare bedrooms, I'll have lots more merchandise to advertise! I am oh so excited for that day to arrive! It's taken a bit longer than I thought it would to get settled... but it'll happen soon enough. And then before I know it, we'll be moving again!! Gee whiz.

I'll have a listing for regular ol' cards featuring these four designs up later in the week! Just some info on that in case you would like to hold out and order those: Single cards will be $4.50, Packs of four cards will be $16. These will come with envelopes (of course) and blue heart stickers as well.

Tootles!

♥ Ciara Kay

4 comments:

  1. I want an order of 4 cards please (the pack:) I"ll go to the link and do it the proper way:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to list the 4 pack later, but that works too, haha. ;)

      Delete